Partners Make All The Difference
Who are IPEF’s partners? They are the companies, philanthropic organizations, and generous families and individuals who commit to supporting the children of IPSD 204 through substantial contributions to IPEF programs, year after year. As Friends of the Foundation, these partners direct their funds to specific IPEF programs that most closely align with their goals, or make ‘unrestricted’ contributions for IPEF to allocate to the programs that need it most. These are but a few examples:
- The Dunham Fund matched ‘2 for 1’ each dollar IPEF raised for STEM in 2015. Result: $165,000 for Robotics, Project Lead The Way, and other STEM programs.
- Wells Fargo Advisors began their support of the A+ Awards in 2014 and have continued every year since, contributing over $100,000 in total.
- International Paper sponsored our STEM, Teacher Grants, and Young Hearts for Life programs starting in 2019, contributing $40,000 in total.
- Edward Elmhurst Health has been a sponsor of IPSD 204’s Young Hearts for Life biennial cardiac screenings since 2011, recently funding up to 40% of costs.
- Aspen Lane Wine Company has made substantial ‘in-kind’ donations of facilities, food, and wine by hosting IPEF parties, fundraisers, and Team IPEF’s pre-race events.
Achieve Your Goals Through IPEF
The organizations and individuals that partner with IPEF do so because they want to support K-12 students in their community. Whether it’s advancing STEM education, the arts, or helping at-risk students, our partners know that IPEF programs are effective and efficient: partner contributions earmarked for a specific program go 100% to that program – they’re not reduced by overhead or expenses.
Our partners do not contribute to receive promotional consideration, nevertheless, we share with IPSD 204’s 20,000 families and over 3,000 employees how our partners are helping them. That sharing takes the form of social media posts, displays at pertinent events, and acknowledgement on this web site.
Programs You Can Sponsor
|Area of Emphasis
|4 – 12
|Fine Arts Festival
|Young Hearts for Life Cardiac Screenings
|Kid Essentials support low income and homeless students in need
|Back on Track mental health counseling
|6 – 12
|Teacher Innovation Grants
|All IPEF Programs
|Team IPEF Charity Runners
START A PARTNERSHIP TODAY
We invite you to contact IPEF to explore how we can help you achieve your goals for giving back to the community. We seek sustaining partners who will help support a program for more than one academic year, and even modest contributions are welcome.
And because IPEF is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization, all partner donations are fully tax deductible.